The Mission Sin Caja is an ideal location for a wide variety of events and adventures. If you have an idea feel free to run it by us. The Mission is just the start of the adventure when you come and visit. Apart from the beautiful and abundant South Texas landscape, the Mission and it’s amenities offer everything you need for your event. Don’t worry about electricity, we have enough to have a concert. Need a gourmet steak cooked? No problemo amigo, we have the same grill that they use at Ruth’s Chris Steak house. This baby heats upwards of 1,800 degrees and can cook a steak in 4 minutes ! The Mission sits on 2,000+ acres of some of the finest South Texas land you can experience.
Here is just the beginning of what Mission Sin Caja has to offer:
The Mission Compound:
- The Chapel which has 1,200 sq. ft.and a 200 sq. ft. loft as well as a balcony.
- 38 ft. tall fireplace
- The cross that sits upon the Mission is approximately 45 ft.
- There a total of six casitas within the Mission compound. Each casita can sleep 2 and has running water, electricity, and a bathroom. The stars and sounds of South Texas are right outside your door. Please note that the casitas do not have televisions to protect the sanctity and historical significance of the Mission. However, off the Mission grounds is the bunk house which does have satellite TV.
- The Bunk House sleeps 4.
- The Vineyard Tasting Room is the perfect place to wind the day down with a glass of vino and watch the sunset. Or take a tour of the two acre vineyard that is right outside the winery door.
The Pavilion offers:
- Full Kitchen
- Dance Pavilion
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Regulation Skeet & Trap Range
- Long Range Rifle Range
- Pistol Range
- The Pavilion can be used as a large dining area complete with a bar and tons of coolers, etc.
The ranch offers an abundant amount of wildlife and scenic points that would make any outdoors enthusiast drool. Mission Sin Caja offers the outdoors man an exciting experience no matter what your calling is.
The grounds at Mission Sin Caja offers some of the greatest South Texas Quail Hunting experiences to be found. The ranch is full of fresh and running water which creates the best environment for quail.
Harwell Falls is a welcome respite for the weary traveler. The east tank, fed by Eder Springs is a mecca for dove and duck hunters complete with canoe and paddleboat. There is also a five acre wide, thirty ft. deep, manmade lake on the grounds that is perfect for fishing and duck hunting. Not to mention that the Mission is just across the highway from Choke Canyon Reservoir, known for its excellent bass and catfishing.